Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Two Bows For Sale
BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 2-11-2012 at 19:13
Two Bows For Sale

I bought a new bow so I need to sell a couple or my wife is going to make me sleep with the dog in the garage....not kidding.

Both of these bows are a 10/10 - I would challenge anyone to find a mark/scratch on either of these bows...

#1 - A 2009 G5 Quest XPB. Included with the bow is a QAD HD Pro rest and the matching sling (to the string). The sight and stab are not included in the price but if you really want them, let me know and we'll work something out. The bow is currently set at 28" and 70#'s.
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/004-1.jpg
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/005-3.jpg
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/006-3.jpg

I am asking $350 tyd.

#2 - 2007 Diamond Black Ice. Included with the bow is a QAD HD Pro rest and the matching sling (to the string). The sight and stab are not included in the price but if you really want them, let me know and we'll work something out. The bow is currently set at 28" and 70#'s.
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/003-1.jpg
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/002-2.jpg
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr94/heysully31/001-1.jpg

I am asking $325 tyd.

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

Growler
Button Buck

Mood: Ready for Oct 1

[*] posted on 2-11-2012 at 19:17

Great deal on these bows. I have seen them and they are in excellent shape.

silbowhunter
Booner

[*] posted on 2-12-2012 at 08:04

How many of you guys from Heyworth, Bloomington area are on WTW anyway ?

BBD

[*] posted on 2-12-2012 at 11:53

Quote:
Originally posted by silbowhunter
How many of you guys from Heyworth, Bloomington area are on WTW anyway ?

There are a few....enough to have a pretty good weekly shoot in the summer...

Kevin Sullivan

nukguy
150 Class

Mood: Ramping Up!

[*] posted on 2-12-2012 at 20:18

Look like some bargains for someone

X-Force baby it's a New Dream Season in 09'

BBD

[*] posted on 2-13-2012 at 22:42

Nobody needs a new bow or a backup?????

Kevin Sullivan

Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 2-14-2012 at 19:21

If it was a mathews maybe I could spare the money :jksign: those are some nice bows!

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

Go To Top