Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: great deer rifle
the_bearhunter
150 Class

Mood: getting the Thermacells ready

[*] posted on 7-11-2011 at 08:17
great deer rifle

hey guys. i'm building a custom coyote rifle and need some funds. i hate to sell guns but i have one that i rarely use as i don't use rifles much for deer. its a remington 700 stainless in .280 caliber. it's a great shooter. i need 525.00 for the rifle or 550.00 with dies,brass and bullets.
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/bucksnbears/DSCF1340.jpg

the more food you have in your mouth, the better you can taste it!

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 7-11-2011 at 12:15

That is an awesome gun!

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

the_bearhunter
150 Class

[*] posted on 7-12-2011 at 15:58

it would look good in your hands BBD:)

BBD

Mood: Waiting for 10/1...

[*] posted on 7-12-2011 at 15:59

LOL...I've got a "few" too many now as it is!!!

Kevin Sullivan
kevins@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailworld Staff and Team Member

MLJ
Button Buck

Mood: waitin to pile up set-wreckers!

[*] posted on 7-13-2011 at 02:45

Is it a factory, semi custom, custom? Whats the specs in it? Grouping with what loads. How.many rounds through the pipe?

Theres a fella that has a quote i love .... " Guns are fun. Buy more guns." yep....thats an uncle ted great quote.

MLJ

Save a cow, kill a deer.

the_bearhunter
150 Class

[*] posted on 7-13-2011 at 05:34

factory other than the paint. 700 bdl.bulged the tip of the barrel so i had northern acurizing cut and recrown it. i've shot 1/2 inch groups with it. most bullets shoot into 3/4". about 350-400 rounds.

rutneckhunter
Button Buck

Mood: Hold me back!

[*] posted on 1-10-2012 at 22:21

Still for sale?

Go To Top