Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/header.php on line 225
Whitetail World Forums -
Browsing Forums
Whitetail World
WEATHER:
Team WTW Forums Community Classifides Resources WTW Store
Whitetail World Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whitet10/public_html/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 545

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Canon XHa1 package deal!
OStateDrenalin89
Button Buck

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 1-25-2012 at 14:47
Canon XHa1 package deal!

UPDATE: $2375 for the package.

Hey all,

It has been a while since I have been on WW and I hope all is well with everyone. I'm graduating in May and stepping into a demanding position therefore I am going to have to sell all my camera gear. I hate to see it just sitting around collecting dust. Everything has been very lightly used and in great working condition. Please review the package below and email me at reed.l.taylor@okstate.edu with any questions, offers, or requests for pictures.

Canon XHa1 (purchased in 2010, maybe ran 25 tapes through it)
Grey pelican hard case w/ custom foam
- holds entire camera, 3 batteries, mic, tapes, external hard drive, and small accessories.
Rhode Mic w/ short and long 16' cord for interview, etc.
- included is a grey wind screen
Hunter Cam Cradle Pro w/ fluid head in good shape.
Canon LANC
Heavy duty SONY tripod w/ built in LANC and easy to adjust ball head.
CANON light for interview or night hunts etc. (attaches to XHa1)
One original large factory battery
Two small batteries
All chargers and accessories needed to run the camera included.
Home made glide track
Home made cable slide for creek shots, etc.
More than likely forgetting some additional items...

I would like to see $3200 for the entire package and will negotiate delivery or pick up. I can manage a drive if it is necessary to complete the transaction. Questions or offers please email the above address, anytime. Thanks!!

Outback11
200 Incher

Mood: Cant wait til fall!

[*] posted on 1-25-2012 at 18:52

A Great deal from a great guy!

Mathews Outback
Easton Axis 400 N-Fused Realtree Pattern
Drop Away Rest
5 Pin Trophy Ridge Sight
2 Blade RAGE Expandable

HawkEx
Button Buck

[*] posted on 2-3-2012 at 20:02

I'm pretty interested in this package..my cell number is 5159751019. Give me a shout!

OStateDrenalin89
Button Buck

[*] posted on 3-6-2012 at 21:08

Hey guys,

I am trying to get rid of this set up before my new job starts in May. I will reduce the price to $3075 and will be willing to drive up to 250 miles to meet you in order to make the transaction happen. I'm not sure you will find any deal quite like this to be completely honest... email me at the address in the original post.

Fair trading,

Reed

OStateDrenalin89
Button Buck

[*] posted on 3-6-2012 at 21:09

Additionally, here is a link to a short turkey hunt I filmed for Trevor Hicks. Last minute deal but it turned out pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehtb9euPGQQ

Enjoy!

OStateDrenalin89
Button Buck

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 16:56

Here is more footage, frustrating what rendering does to the quality of footage but here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwxBPl5qhFI&feature=youtu.be

randalschultz36

Mood: Drinking beer and wasting bullets

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 11:08

This sounds like an awesome package...I too have an XHA1 and love it

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac233/randalschultz36/C-WHITETAILWORLD.jpg
randal@whitetailworld.com
Whitetailword Staff
Team Member
Randal Schultz

OStateDrenalin89
Button Buck

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 17:38

Thanks Randal, hate to see it go but it needs to sell. I figure it is the wrong time of year but it makes me sick to see it go for this low. Hope it sells soon. Email me guys if you have any interest!

jpeel
Button Buck

[*] posted on 7-27-2012 at 19:58

Did you sell?

Go To Top